Old December 17th 04, 09:06 PM
Don Parker

AL Mills wrote:
I'd like to know what "dance" I could do to get
them there in full screen mode.

Sounds wierd, but it's worked for me every since I saw it posted many months
back. I've heard others say it didn't for them so just have to try it.

When in full screen, bring up something like the GPS. Don't have to undock,
just act like you're dragging it over to the second monitor and it'll run
off the main monitor, but not show on the second. I usually stop about the
time it's almost off the main. Then put the mouse over on the second
monitor and left click. The main monitor now switches to desktop with FS
minimized in the control bar. Click the icon for the minimized FS and it'll
come back up in full screen mode and the GPS will appear on the second
monitor, off to one side on mine (almost the same position that was left
showing on the main), and has to be centered, resized if you want, etc..
You're off and running without the %$#^&@# lockups I'd get many times when
doing this in windowed mode, and ALT SHIFT to go back to full screen........
But, as I said, some have said it didn't work for them...........

System here 3G-P4, 1G ram, XP home, ATI 128M 9800 Pro.......