Old December 17th 04, 09:36 PM
Don Parker

Joe C wrote:
Thanks Don for your quick response. The new 22" monitor is an IBM
ThinkVision C220P which I thought was digital but I just checked and
see that it is DVI-A so I guess this all goes out the window. Rats!

A digital/ana converter is dirt cheap, just a little guy that goes in
between the plug & socket. I only paid $9 extra to Dell when I got my XPS
system almost two years ago, so I could use my Sony 19" and old Mag 15" (put
it on the digital out w/adapter) CRT's.... Your new IBM 22" and a 19"
secondary would be dy-no-mite!! Do it!! You won't look back...............