Old February 22nd 04, 06:43 PM
George Z. Bush

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
news
(Jack Linthicum) wrote:

:You can deny your involvement in what we would call atrocities 30
:years later but at the time and for many areas in Vietnam the enemy
:was not obvious.

You're an idiot, Jack.

If he's an idiot, at least he's one who's not in denial. Sounds to me like
you're the one who has a problem facing the reality of what went on there in
those days. Too many reports from too many sources all to be wrong. Too many
news photos of dead VN civilian bodies piled up in ditches to have been posed by
a press that had been religiously supporting the government's line up to that
point.

There's nothing that Jack said that sounded like the ravings of an idiot. On
the contrary, they had a ring of truth to them.

George Z.