Old April 2nd 04, 07:52 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Richard Russell" wrote in message

I noted that Class G exists under the controlled spaces. I should
have been more clear but my intent was to delineate vertical
separations, not horizontal.

Magenta vignette denotes a vertical separation between Class E and Class G
airspace.

Also, when referring to "pure" Classs G I should have been more clear
although I would be surprised if you didn't understand my intent.

One can respond to your words, but not to your intent.

The Class G that I was referring to is where it is G up to the 14,000'
Class E threshold (and of course the A above).

14,500