Old September 29th 04, 07:31 PM
Ron Natalie

"Jim Weir" wrote in message ...

Comments and thoughts from the technonerds amongst us appreciated.

I suppose it depends what you're going to do with the data.
If it's just an idiot sensor that something is going wrong with the engine, probably a sum
of the total vibration would be best.
If you're trying to test something, two meters would be better than one (either summed or
switched). Frankly I kindof detest switched meters. I replaced that kludge in the navion
with individual fuel gauges.

Seems like the hifi apps should have some stereo vu-meters available, I know you used to be
able to get a stereo bar graph led display at RadioSnack a few years back.