Old March 23rd 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Don Tuite

Default Rolling a Non Aerobat 150

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:36:51 -0400, "Cox" wrote:

If you do manage to get out of a spinning aircraft, I wouls estimate close
to a 100% better chance of survival if you have a chute on. I sure would
hate to be the person who was able to get out of the so called "impossible
aircraft to get out of" only to find they didn't have a chute on.

Wear a chute, what can it hurt?

Adam

Then there's this:

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?C...-7233c1bb43f8&

(Hope it's not a repost. It's about the 150 rudder bumpers jamming.)

Don