Old April 5th 17, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Improved live tracking for the SSA membership?

Droid app is IGCdroid.

There is a small one time fee for this app but you can try it for free.

Lane

Am I the only one to suspect that our "multiple personalities man" Sean has split again? In addition to recruiting "Wilbur" to promote his position it's now "John Smith" who has been hired on an as-needed basis. This is all a bit too obvious and does not help your cause, my friend(s). Please grow up and spare us all the charade. And no, life tracking is not a priority for me to want the SSA to spend money on.
Herb