Old April 22nd 19, 12:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Best California Soaring Schools

On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 7:32:21 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hi,

Looking for a nice site to take soaring add on training in Ca.
Best area would be a little south close to SFO or LAX but not mandatory.
Have found these options so far,
Soaring Academy, Williams, Skylark.

Any suggestions?

Brgds,

Manuel Ortiz
ATP

You certainly cannot go wrong with Williams, they have a great operation and equipment. My wife and I visited this site a while back and have said on many occasions that we will be going back. You will not find a better group of people in this sport, simply stated they are the best. Bob