Old August 30th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
Michael Nyrup

Default Flight Envelopes

michael: for which purpose do you need the envelope? if you just want to
create a placard for your cockpit, refer to the POH; there you should find
any information needed. if you want to design a new airplane, refer to the
applicable certification specification which describes the flight envelope
pretty well (CS-22 in europe).

No I am not designing an airplane :-) I just want to have the envelopes with
me and be able to compare them between types. No problem, I can do it by
hand, it's just had been easier (and nicer) to enter the data and have it
plotted automatically.

Regards
Michael