Old November 16th 06, 01:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Mitch Crane

Default More Troubling Planetary News

nightbat wrote in
:

nightbat

Grab hold of yourself man this is the Captain speaking, no
pun
for this is planetary reality. Just as it was measured incoming 8
inches or second wave double that it could have been 60 inches or 60
feet wiping off the entire Northern coast of Japan, oh mercy!

Oh mercy is right. I don't have my Playstation 3 yet.

--
ybbxvatyvxrnobeantnvayvivatyvxrnurergvpyvfgravatgb neguheyrrerpbeqfznxv
atnyylbhesevraqfsrryfbthvyglnobhggurveplavpvfznaqg urerfgbsgurvetrareng