Old February 22nd 04, 01:00 PM
Dave

(PaulaJay1) wrote in message ...
In article ,

(Jack McAdams) writes:

Thanks to you and Viperdoc for helping me spend moneyG. Signed to get the
unit installed in my Archer. Cost about $4k and should be in the first of
March. Thanks for the comments.

Chuck

I also recommend spending $40 more and getting the Davtron C307PS
temperature probe (contact Davtron sales directly). This can
interface to the GTX-330 and will then display OAT and Density
Altitude. The little probe can poke through the fuselage in a
convenient spot (mine's just below/forward of the side pilot window).
I'm getting ready to replace my windshields and didn't want to poke
the analog probe through the new glass.