Old January 24th 09, 05:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
My name? - Lee

Default Alan Erskine Article ****** LET'S MAKE A DEAL MR. EINSTEIN

"Alan Erskine" rudely blurted out
:

"Lee *IS* my name" wrote
in message
.94...
7. My news service still carries all of the ABPA
postings since the first week of July, 2008
should you wish to be reminded of the lies AND
threats YOU posted in THIS group about me
and several others.

What threats?

What lies?

Obfuscation by transference. Nice try.
Why are you shifting this thread? Address the
google issue of "Alan Erskine is NUTS!"

I will play along this *one* time.

A. Tattle to my Newsservice
(crickets are still chirping on that)

B. That I was forging my headers
(the majority of dull-witted ten year olds
on the internet can tell NNTP forgeries.
How's that astronomic IQ working out for you?)

There's several other instances in which you've
shown your ass at my expense. But in the interest
of bandwidth...

I'll tell you what, I'll get off your ass and STFU, if
you'll STFU (SHUT THE **** UP) about Digital Voices, Mr.
Einstein. As well, you have to drop *all* posts that
are officious in nature... You *don't post* pics, so
you agree to hold your tongue about how any contributions
are made from this point on. This is to include the first
shot across ANYONE'S bow about yEncoding, about the file
size or file type. If you "just have to" fire a shot, it
had better be outside of the first four volleys.

Looks like a pretty good deal to me. With your acceptance
of these terms, you might actually prove that you aren't
the cyber-stalking, control-freak, site-pest, UseNet Kook,
as described in over 100 google links.

Any attempt to glibly turn this deal down might have a
negative effect on your currently less than good name -
and confirm the google links.

*********************
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says...
"I've got an IQ of 151" "I'm in the 99th percentile
for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you
know anyone in my range of IQ" (Neither do you, Einstein)
Lee discussing newsserver
retention: "...I can go back about 6 months to locate files..."
Alan Erskine interrupts the
discussion with: "Why should we wait for six months to download
an image that was posted yesterday?" --- Yep, a Genius!