Old March 29th 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
flyingmr2

Default NUTSO Spring Soaring Seminar 2010 and Webinar

I attended the spring seminar and I would like to comment with some
positive kudos. The lectures presented at this seminar were some of
the best I have ever listened to. I learned more at this seminar than
I did at the national convention in AK. Excellent job to the
organizers and I hope this becomes and annual event! The webinar,
although buggy due to internet connection issues demonstrated the
demand and future potential. Great job to everyone involved. Flying
season sure can't come fast enough!
John Ackerson