Old May 24th 04, 11:31 PM
John Mullen

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
m...
In article ,
"Tamas Feher" wrote:

Several hours worth of home video tape showing the wedding has been
recovered.
+
Half-hour news video, showing the dead, including children and the very
guy who filmed the home video above.

Well, the video shown on the BBC shows *a* party or wedding. It could
have been shot at any time over the last year or more, as far as that
goes.

BBC is the remorse of the world!

They're certainly a reason for remorse in the UK. The BBC used to be
pretty good, until they let their new coverage quality slide so much.

Although I actually agree with your sentiment here, from experience of both,
I think the BBC still kicks the ass off any US news coverage. Fewer vested
interests, less need to toe the party line.

John