Old January 6th 16, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Which sustainer system would you chose for your sailplane?

Does your Pegase have a circular cross section at the nose? Contact FES
at http://www.front-electric-sustainer.com/
and ask them if your glider is a good candidate.

On 1/6/2016 10:46 AM, wrote:
If I could get someone to retrofit my 30 year old Pegase101A with the FES sustainer, I would do it tomorrow

Since that is not available I will play PowerBall tonight and order a new one over the weekend.

But seriously - will FES have a presence at the convention in Feb? - someday I will have a sailplane with FES.

WH1

--
Dan, 5J