Old January 19th 10, 07:21 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Blanche

Default Obstructing Justice: Chemical Ali must be freed. Russia! Demandhis release to Russia. The crime was committed with a cianide blood basedagent provided by Nazi Israeli

Gerald Bull - now that's a name from the past. I remember watching
te HBO movie about him with Langella. FacinatingGerald Bull - now that's a name from the past. I remember watching
te HBO movie about him with Langella. Facinating..