Old May 4th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami

"AJ" wrote in news:1146759759.190600.226810
@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Funny that NASA never put anything about this on their own web page.

Sure are a lot of nutjobs out there.

AJ

You're telling me...this was all over Coast to Coast the other night.
Yes, I listen....purely for entertainment purposes, of course.
Actually, I have a fascination with the zany and kooky things people
will let themselves believe with little or no evidence. It's my way
of studying that which holds back humanity from achieving great things.
I guess you could call it "Dark Ages Syndrome".

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?