Old May 19th 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami

Dear Agenda Communication and my Fellowmen,

Last night, I transcribed from one audio tape that has something to do
with comet. This was from our session with a holy spirit on March 2,
1999. The first paragraph of what He stated: "There is again another
kind of comet that is appearing now. So we have to be careful. There
is another comet that is appearing now. We all need to pray, pray and
pray."

I am still searching for the others like something falling from the sky
and sea water will boil. The other is very specific. It says that it
will rain fire over Japan and a heavenly body will fall over Britain.
I am not sure if these are related to comet SW-3 that is predicted by
Eric Julien to fall on May 25, 2006. It is possible that the rain of
fire is the shower that will appear as the 60,000 small fragments of
the comet enter the earth's atmosphere. These small fragments will
just burn up and may not reach the Earth's surface. But there may be a
few that will not completely burn up and plunge to the ground or to the
ocean. Maybe, the one that will hit Britain would be one of those
fragments that would not completely burn up.

Please do not be near the Atlantic coast on May 25, 2006 and please
pray for your and your family's safety.

You may visit the website below to see and read the sermons of the Holy
Spirit which I transcribed word for word from our sessions with Him in
the original Pilipino language. I have already translated some of them
to English which you can understand. They are in the website also. I
assure you that I am not capable of expressing such sermons.

The peace of the true God be with us now and always.

With love, your brother in Jesus,
Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader
Motto: pro aris et focis
http://www.geocities.com/peacecrusader888/