Old July 19th 03, 02:05 AM
Richard Brooks

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
"Gooneybird" wrote:

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"Gooneybird" wrote in message
tim gueguen wrote:
"-= Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñoßí =-" wrote in message
The Jews killed Princess Diana too.

And your proof of this silly assertion would be?

They were jealous because she was dating a Muslim.

He was hardly a practising Muslim and she was hardly a practising

Christian

They were both killed by a drunk driver because they were too dumb

to fasten their goddam seat belts.

The bulge in my cheek was neither chewing tobacco nor an abscessed
tooth....merely the tip of my tongue parked there to signify an attempt

at
humor. I guess I missed the mark....sorry.

George Z.

Keith was just having an off day there George...

Actually I rather that that George was being facetious BUT every
time this comes up a horde of loons and conspirowhackos
pur out of the woodwork, most seem to claim that Phil the Greek
(Duke of Edinburgh) did it, which is daft, he'd have used a 12 bore

Keith

Nah! He's usually busy working down Camden Town kebab shop.

"You wanna chilisowse?"

Richard.