Old September 13th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default A simple Flight to ACY

On Sep 12, 8:18*am, "Kobra" wrote:
Hello fellow flyers,

My apologies in advance if this is boring. *This is my very first attempt at
making a video of any kind. *Give it a look and all comments are welcome.

BTW, I already know I didn't hold the centerline on lift-off (embarrassed
look). * ALieb noticed that right away. *I had a slight distraction with the
camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwaWXc2vv6o

Kobra

Nice video,,, nice weather for flying,,, At least you are consistent
with staying on the left side of the runway during takeoffs and
landings, G How did ya mount the camera ? My first and only video
was done using the original take, then adding narration to fill in the
details. In hindsite I should have edited it to make it look
polished... Once again... Nice job

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com

Here's the link to my video: