Old June 24th 04, 03:53 PM
Ed Rasimus

Subject: Could the Press Grow a Spine?
From: "Leslie Swartz"

Date: 6/23/2004 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
The good news is most of you radical assholes, being anti-RKBA, will roll up
pretty quickly.

Steve Swartz

Do you have more than three Purple Hearts and a Silver Star?

Arthur Kramer

Actually, Art, you shouldn't be using Purple Hearts as a measure of
valor. They demonstrate either bad luck, or if garnered in groups, a
level of combat incompetence.

I've got an SSM and five DFC's, but no PH. I'd rather win than lose.
I'd rather America prevail than the Islamic fundamentalists. I'd
rather retain national sovereignty than subject us to the whims of the
UN. I'd rather carry my own weapon and defend myself. I'd rather
individual responsibility than a welfare state. I'd rather keep my
earnings and make my own spending choices. I'd like higher standards
rather than affirmative action.

Any questions?

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)