Old May 16th 21, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

Default Oudie/Flarm alarm from my own ADS-B/Transponder

I don't know which of these changes fixed the problem, but I tested the system yesterday and I am no longer getting the conflicts.

Rich
You are welcome. If the problem re-emerges intermiently, please let me know. Mine still does it once in a while. Yesterday in a 7.5 hour XC flight I got what I call the "chasing your own tail" alarm about 3 times that stopped when I hit the "dismiss" button. It seems to happen near a large Air Force base and a practice drop zone the AF uses. I have no idea why.
ROY