Old October 19th 18, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Whisky

Default 17.6 meter tips for Ventus C ?

Le vendredi 19 octobre 2018 16:34:24 UTC+2, Martynas Bykovas a écritÂ*:
I have seen two different ventus b's, one with trailing edge brakes and newer s/n, that i own, with conventional.
Newer has a bit different rod configuration, no flap shaft, wing fairings on fuselage, etc.. I believe it is the same ventus c except wing tips.

Both gliders came from factory with 15m and 16.6m tips.

Mine was redesignated from b to c (TN 349-11) some time later.
Redesignation was possible, probably, because it was sold by factory with applied bulletins 349-18 and 349-19.

This is how i came up with ventus c and 16.6 meter tips.

SH said that they do not provide 17.6 meter tips anymore.

BR,
Martynas

Ok, I see. Looks like the typical incremental shift between two models by SH. My Ventus cM for example is the first one (of four) which received the sprung 5" wheel of the Ventus 2...