Old May 2nd 05, 02:29 AM
Jay Beckman

"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote in message
ink.net...

"Blanche" wrote in message
Jay Honeck wrote:
Nobody knows who is real or who is not in internet space.

Unless you're a real person, with a real name.

On the Internet, no one knows you're a dog
(caption to the famous cartoon with the dog at the keyboard)

Hi Blanche;

Actually, I tried to prove this out one time but failed. I attempted to
use our dog's paws to answer an email that was dealing with just this
cartoon. Unfortunately, his big paws gave away the store because each
letter he typed sort of came out something like "fghj tyui sdfg
qwer".
Dudley

At which point you get flamed for mis-spelled gobledygook anyway, right?

Jay B