Old May 2nd 05, 03:20 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
m...
Dudley Henriques wrote:
It actually takes years for people to disappear from the DB after they
lose a medical, but they go away after a while.

That would be it for me. Lost the medical years ago. That's the reason I
became a consultant :-)

I lost my medical back in 1990 and at some point after that disappeared
from the registry, despite the old saw about being licensed for life.
When I got my medical back last month, I miraculously reappeared in the
registry.

Fifteen years ago I was a pilot, and now I are one again. G

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Actually, my curiosity has been piqued by all this nonsense being thrown
out here about not being on a data base. I've given the numbers back channel
to a select few friends on the group to research and see if they can find
out the exact reason why someone.....anyone...would appear or not appear on
the data bases.

Dudley