Old May 7th 05, 07:12 AM
Roger

On Fri, 06 May 2005 13:11:59 -0400, Andrew Gideon
wrote:

FlyBoy wrote:

I*must*admit*that*I*have*reached*the*limit*of*my
patience with Michael Steinberg, who characterizes my views as "a
bunch of distortions at best".

Why are you trying to convince someone with so obvious a financial interest
in eliminating this service for which we'd continue to pay so as to
subsidize his firm?

I really don't follow why you are saying what you are saying, but the
bill needs to be defeated. Check with the AOPA and EAA.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

You might as well come into groups and try to convince us that Man Was Not
Meant To Fly.

- Andrew