Old April 16th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Power Supply in 98 C182S

In rec.aviation.owning Peter Clark wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:04:52 -0800, Scott Skylane
wrote:

Dan wrote:
All,

Our club is in the final stages of purchasing a 1998 Cessna 182S.
Much to my dismay, I noticed the lack of a 12-volt cigarette lighter
(or it's 24-volt equivalent) anywhere to be found. (am I just not
looking in the right place?)

/snip/

Dan,
You're right, the late '90's Cessna singles did not have cigarette
lighter jacks installed. There is plenty of room on the panel to
install one (or better yet, two), just like the older models. I've seen
this done on several aircraft.

Doesn't it have one of those weird 4 pin ARINC plugs that you need an
adapter for (a-la http://tinyurl.com/2erxr6 ) in the center pedestal?

I would think that it should, and if it does, the adapter for cigarette
plugs will be a lot cheaper than having one installed.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.