Old October 25th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Keast[_2_]

Default Gel coat inspection

At 22:54 24 October 2007, Rlovinggood wrote:
On Oct 24, 1:42 pm, Matt Keast
wrote:

Matt,

Where are you in NC? I'm in NC. I'm no expert, but
I can tell you
what needs to be stripped down and refinished. I tell
myself that
every time I open my trailer and look at my glider...

And yes, Paul Gaines knows a thing or two about gel
coat. He's
probably the closest professional aircraft gel coat
man around this
area.

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA
(that's on the 'left' side of Chapel Hole...)

I'm looking at purchasing a glider in NC but I'm concerned
about the gel coat and wanted to have someone with
experience do an inspection (I don't trust myself to
make the call).

Matt