Old September 12th 09, 04:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BeechSundowner

Default Emergency Descents with ATC COMS - Video

On Sep 11, 10:18*pm, "Flaps_50!" wrote:
On Sep 12, 9:34*am, BeechSundowner wrote:

On Sep 11, 2:58*pm, "Flaps_50!" wrote:

Hey, I'm not the FAA and I really don't care what you do -except when
you portray it as something to be tried by others

Uh, TRY AGAIN????? *Show me where I portray this, ANYWHERE!! *Come on
now, back your words up with substance here. *Show me where I
portrayed this that others should try this maneuver.

To rec aviation student:

"Had never done an emergency descent with banking as a tool. *It was
suggested to me to try this with a 90 degree bank.
Very interesting experience as it really works and works quickly! *I
tried 2 without banking and 2 with banking of which the video
contains
one of each. "

To which I said *No, don't do this unless you get some training
because its entering a spiral dive.

Since you can't accept my POV there's no point to further discussion.
Although I am not a 'troll' as you assert in yet another ad hominem, I
have found your style to be quite distasteful and frankly chest
thumping. Not a good MO for those that aspire to be good pilots.

Bye.

You still failed to prove your point. Nowhere did I say try to try
this maneuver or suggest it. I described my experiences and results
of my experiences which further substantiates you have a serious
reading comprehension problem.

Oh BTW, your POV has been WRONG on almost every count from FARS
interpretation, airspace interpretation to saying I busted FARS so why
in the world would I even consider youg POV????

It would be better for you if you don't let the door hit you in your
ass on your way out rather then continue trolling :-)))

BBBBBYEEEEEE