Old December 6th 03, 06:36 PM
ET

"Colin Kingsbury" wrote in news:XW4Ab.542
:

Of course, there's a lot of flights that will get scrubbed in an SR-22
because of icing, so this isn't a good plane for you.

My father owns SR-22, it has an anti-icing system (sprays solution out from
micro holes in the wings/prop/etc)... I am not yet a pilot, so I'm certain
I don't understand all the complexities of this, but would an SR-22 with
this system still be as limited as your statement suggests??

--
ET

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams