Old June 17th 04, 11:38 AM
Thomas Wimmer

Default IFR Groundcourse: Which books

Hello

I'm staying for some months in Mojave, and would like to use the
opportunity to get my instrument rating while in the US.

In order to prepare myself (for the written test as well as for the
whole ifr stuff generally), I would like to do some home-study before
travelling to the US.

What kind of training material would you recommend?

Currently I do have set my eyes on the Instrument/Commercial manual from
Jeppesen, as I have used the Privat manual some years ago to learn for
my privat certificate and I liked it.

Any other recommandation?

Video: I didn't needed them on my vfr/privat training, so I figure I
don't need them for my ifr. what are the thoughts on those?

Thanks

Thomas