Old November 24th 20, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default COBRA Hydraulic Jack

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 12:00:24 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Which small floor jack at Harbor Freight? There are a whole bunch of them. I would love to replace the bottle on mine.

I believe that it is the $30 cheapest 2 Ton floor jack that I used the bottle from. Lots of spare parts now left over in the junk bin.
https://www.harborfreight.com/2-ton-...ack-64874.html

I have seen the same bottle in cheap jacks at Walmart and other big box stores.

That being said it is always best to take your old bottle with you, plus a ruler, to compare old with new before purchase.

My $0.02,
John (OHM)