Old June 24th 07, 09:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

Default airbus - Latest Plane From Airbus.jpg

Ray O'Hara wrote:

yeah, why should you get **** for posting a trite old picture that's been
posted several times before.

Well what are you going to do Ray.... **** all over the screen the next
time someone posts the same old ad naseum pictures of all those
U-2 and Blackbird shots with the Dryden logos on them.

Perhaps take o dump on whoever posts those Hercy Herc shots with all
those flares coming out from behind it.

Puke on the newsgroup the next time a JATO takeoff shot of Fat Albert
shows up for about the two hundreth ****ing time these past five years.

Guess nobody had better post a shot of the cockpit pix with the kid
hanging on outside.... or the shot of santa wrapped around the front
end of an airliner.

Cry me a river but what to do.... oh what to do.

Yah yah yah..... we have all seen that shot of the "new" airbus but is
that any reason to cut the guy a new asshole for his efforts.