Old March 1st 11, 08:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Default One more confirmation

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:36:38 +1100, "Glenn"
wrote:

:-( I've had to pull my leg of the trip to Seattle. Wont be able to fit in
everything I want to do.
although, if the snow keeps falling, I may not be able to drive from Wyoming
to Masachusettes so may have to look at doing Seattle :-)

But I really want to do the drive across the top.

We are the last bastion against the Canoodlian hordes!

We've been skirting with late winter snow in the region this week,
too. Virtually nothing in the city, but as much as 16" just a few
miles out of town. May not be done yet, but...