Old June 25th 04, 03:59 PM
EDR

In article , Coors Lite
wrote:

Didn't you make this same arguement last year? Let it go man!
It's a dead horse!

So your saying that good advice isn't worth repeating.
Personally in this day and age, if I was Jay and about to give out free
alcohol at a party, I would be keeping a very close eye on everyone who
was drinking.
I don't think another warning about alcohol is a dead horse.

It is when it is brought up throughout the year, not just around OSH
time.
Jay has proven he is a responsible individual, as have his patrons
(it's a friends don't let friends thing). There are spouses and kids
around so it is not a college frat party event (most of us are too old
even attempt to repeat performances from our younger days).
I guess you could say that this is a "mature" audience in almost every
definition of the word.

(Interesting email address you signed in on.)