Old December 20th 07, 11:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

Default ILS 16R at KRNO

On Dec 19, 8:19 am, Ron Rosenfeld wrote:
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:46:11 -0500, Ron Natalie wrote:

That's odd. I've only got paper Jepps, but the online NACO chart at
aeroplanner shows PYRAM with the 286degree arrow pointing at it.

The NACO L-9 chart dtd 25 OCT 2007 shows that arrow clearly pointing to
LIBGE.

Maybe aeroplanner corrected it? Or are melding the Hi and Lo charts?

Here's the response I received from NACO:

"Thanks for your comments. You were absolutely correct that the HZN
286R should point to PYRAM , not LIBGE. The radial line got misplaced
during the recompilation process when we were automating the new 36
charts for the 10/25/07 cycle. Unfortunately, since the 12/20/07
charts have been printed, it will be corrected on the 2/14/08 chart.
Thanks again."