Old September 19th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc
Tater

Default OT "From the Earth to the Moon" DVD set

On Sep 18, 1:04 pm, Bob Fry wrote:
Maybe this is old stuff for most on this newsgroup, but I just
discovered this.

I rarely if ever hawk a particular product on Usenet, but this older
DVD set (1998) is fantastic. My brother-in-law gave it to me for
Christmas....thinking it was some boring collection of fuzzy
black-and-white 1960s TV clips I didn't start looking at it 'till now.

Got that set. also you should look into the spacecraft films series. I
have the gemini series and is shows all the footage, from all the
angles, for EVERY SINGLE MISSION.
but thats the minor part. they usualy have a very good documentary,
and aduio from mission debriefings. From the earth to the moon did not
show where in gemini the guy on a spacewalk fell asleep. funny bit

bit pricey though, I have gemini, freedom 7, and teh mighty saturns.
all good watches.