Old July 23rd 03, 06:04 AM
Jeff

damn, my shop charges $1100 for the inspection alone. then its like 65$ an hour
to fix the gigs. My annual 2 months ago was $5000.00 on my Turbo Arrow III, most
was in parts and labor for the gear and some seals in the engine that needed
replaced. They also charged me 35$ to put in in my tires.

Ben Smith wrote:

Thought I'd make a quick post about our annual this year. Came in just over
$1k, for the normal inspection, plus:

New EGT probe (EGT was inop)
New Brackett air filter housing. (Due to AD?)
ELT Battery
Gaskets... #1, #2, & #3 valve covers, dipstick tube, both mags, and pushrod
tubes on #1.
New Voltage Regulator. (we had intermittant charging problems)
'Installed' autogas STC, filed paperwork, etc.

About 16.5 hours of labor all together. Another lucky year!

--
Ben
C-172 - N13258 @ 87Y