Old June 13th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Aluckyguess

Default Should I upgrade from Skylane to Cirrus SR20? (not mxmaniac infested)

Get an A36 better than both in every way. My A36 has a useful load of 1345
lbs and cruises @ 168 kts.
"El Maximo" wrote in message
"gwengler" wrote in message
oups.com...

As far as utility goes, the C182 is unbeatable in
that class. Look at weight, weight & balance issues, short field take
off and landing distances, winter operation, rough airfield operation,
etc. etc.

Two friends of mine got stranded by weather on their way back from Oshkosh
a couple years back. They rented an Expedition to drive home, but couldn't
fit everything in the plane into the SUV.