Old May 28th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Default Ground School Training Online (PPL, CPL & ATPL)

Gezellig wrote:
On Wed, 28 May 2008 10:26:22 -0500, Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:

Peet wrote:
Check this out...

DILANTIN AEROSPACE ACADEMY

http://www.flyandpee.com

You can do your ground school training online... theory & exams.

Awesome site!

The Experimental Aircraft Association needs to slap you with a
restraining order.

Three points.

1) The EAA doesn't own "EAA"

Well actually it does. Along with a bunch of other trademarks.

APPENDIX A
EAA / EAA affiliate Trade Marks and Trade Names
Use of corresponding logos and designs also prohibited
(Combinations also prohibited)
• A Aeronautica®
• Aerobatics USA®
• AirVenture®
• AirVenture Oshkosh™
• AirVenture Today™
• EAA ®
• EAA AirVenture Museum®
• EAA Aviation Foundation®
• EAA Convention™
• EAA Homebuilders™
• EAA Division ™
• EAA Flight Advisor ™
• EAA Flying Start™
• EAA Sport Aviation®
• EAA Sport Pilot®
• EAA Tailwinds™
• EAA Ultralights®
• EAA Vintage®
• EAA Vision of Eagles™
• EAA Wearhouse™
• EAA X-Flyer®
• Experimental Aircraft Association™
• Experimenter®
• Fly With The First Team™
• Flying Start®
• Gateway To Aviation ™
• IAC™ / International Aerobatic Club™
• Kidventure EAA ®
• Mentor™ / NAFI Mentor™
• NAFI™ / National Association of Flight
Instructors™
• Oshkosh™
• Oshkosh Convention™
• Oshkosh 2006™
• Oshkosh Fly-In™
• Sport Aerobatics®
• Sport Aviation Club™
• Sportair®
• The EAA Sky Shoppe™
• The Leader In Recreational Aviation ®
• We Put The Fun In Flying®
• Young Eagles®
• Warbirds of America®
• World’s Greatest Aviation
Celebration®

2) The fact that the site is attractive, well laid out, etc has been
compromised by this lame attempt at SPAM

I'll agree with you there.

3) When discouraging SPAM, as if you could, DON'T QUOTE AND INCLUDE THE
SPAM ITSELF.

In this post it wasn't my intention to discourage SPAM it was my
intention to discourage trademark infringement. And I sent an e-mail to
EAA as well to further that goal.