Old August 20th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Interesting

"The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
m...
The Bunyip Slayer wrote:
Am I the only one that has notice that 95% of our traffic in the
past 12 hours, has been nothing but Bertie, Dudley, Mx and the
related cross posting kooks discussing anything to make noise, and
certainly not aviation.

I hope others are taking note of this as well. Dudley's new found
relationship with Mx alone is really very revealing.

Looks like Bertie is not the only one trying to kill the group.

Add is your crap and we hit 99.99999%

Nope, during that 12 hour period I didn't post anything, and about 125
message were posted.

Try to keep your eye on the ball. It serves no purpose to shoot the
messenger, even if you don't like him.

Sure it does, It's funny.

Bertie