Old March 6th 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Michelle P

Default Taxi speed

Hilton wrote:
Hi,

What is the normal and maximum taxi speed (in knots) for an RJ, 737, and 747
in normal operations? I'm just using those as examples, feel free to
mention any others. Also, I'm not looking for maximums or AFM limiations,
just the day-in day-out taxi speeds and the maximum that a crew would use to
get to the runway for an expedited takeoff.

Thanks,

Hilton

We used to taxi our CRJ 200's around 20kts. Usually on one engine. Two
at idle, no passengers the thing will taxi at 40kts.
Michelle (former instructor mechanic)