Old May 21st 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Natalie

Default EAA says we can't build our own avionics

Ernest Christley wrote:
The latest Sport Aviation has an article saying that we're not allowed
to build our own avionics. According to the author, the rules say you
can't do it, but he does leave the caveat that the rules don't apply to
us homebuilders.

It's bad enough that EAA actively ignores homebuilders, but now are the
going to actively attack us with FUD?

Umm...if you're talking about a transmitter, then the rules do apply.
Jim used to sell com radio kits, but you had to send them back for the
final "blessing."