Old August 3rd 09, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default ILS 16 Approach HKS Timelapse with ATC COMS - Video

Flight from KMBO to KHKS from wheels up to wheels down time compressed
from 25 minutes down to 5 minutes. KJAN approach in this video and
you can see how accommodating they are when I ask for a change in my
clearance. Also found it interesting they asked me how many SOB.
First I have been asked of this on a local IFR flight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNhjCAjswag

ATC COMS amd my talking my way through the flight synced with the
video.

I selected this approach since my other 3 approaches enroute were
almost IMC except for my descent from the middle marker in the later
approaches.