Old October 28th 04, 04:25 AM
Paul Remde

Hi,

In 1996 I had a business trip to Australia and was able to spend a day at
Sportavia in Tocumwal. It is on the South border of New South Wales along
the Murray river - a few hours drive North of Melbourne. Since I had only a
single day to fly I shot the works and reserved a Nimbus 4DM with Ingo
Renner as my instructor. The weather in early December was fantastic and we
had a fun 5 hour flight covering 400 km or so. I learned a lot and had a
ball. It was expensive, but worth every penny.

I have links to Sportavia and other Australian soaring sites on my Soaring
Links site he
http://www.soaring-links.com/sites.htm#Australia

There are a few photos of Ingo and I with the Nimbus 4DM on my soaring
photos page he
http://www.soarmn.com/paul_remde/pau...ing_photos.htm

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

"Paul Lynch" wrote in message
My job is sending me to Australia for the month of November. I expect to

be
at Nowra and Perth, plus other places yet to be announced. What kind of
soaring opportunities are available?

Paul