Old September 30th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
CareBear

Default New to the Newsgroup

Yes, I've been lurking there as well.

CareBear

"Dan Luke" wrote in message

"CareBear" wrote:

I've been lurking here since May of this year and thought I'd go ahead
and announce myself. I started flying in May and am now on my third dual
xc. Flying has always been a dream of mine and I decided to "make it
happen" since I'm getting much older (55, I don't plan on becoming a
career pilot).

Hell, 55's not old!

I have about 25 hours flying time. My greatest experience so far was my
solo flight. This newsgroup presents (for the most part) a lot of good
and useful information as well as experiences. Just thought I would say
hello.

Howdy!

Have you checked out rec.aviation.student?

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM