Old August 2nd 03, 09:35 PM
noah

I have a 16 year old that is very interested in flying. Can anyone
recommend aviation related sightseeing destinations in Southern
California? I am thinking of things like museums, Air force bases,
etc.

Thanks,

clay

Hi Clay,
How about getting your 16yr old an intro flight? For $49-$100 you
can get him/her a 30min-1hr flight in a C152 that will create a big
grin for many weeks. I don't know your exact relationship (cousin,
parent, etc) but you may even see this 16yr old take on a part time
job to start flying lessons...
Probably the one significant thing I would change about my short
flying career, is that I wish I had started earlier

Have a good time in So. California. I remember there being a
great aviation museum in San Diego.

-Noah