Old August 14th 03, 10:40 PM
EDR

In article CTS_a.146659$uu5.22344@sccrnsc04, Jay Honeck
wrote:
It seems to me the numbers here are just too huge. Somebody is not telling
the whole truth...

Like an Oreo, the truth lies in the stuffing.
What we are looking at is "political payoff".
Best example is to look what has happened to the military. Over 50% of
the support services have been privatized to campaign contributors.
Business who have outsourced their services have been badly burned by
brain-drain (loss of key employees knowledge) and spiraling contract
costs resulting in reduced services. New management comes in and
repeats the process. It's a revolving door.
When you retain your own employees, you retain the flexibility to
control your costs and your business.