Old April 29th 05, 04:39 PM
Brian Colwell

"GEG" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

I'm a low-time (10 hour) student pilot.
I took my first flights in my school's 152 about 2 years ago, then had
an 18-month wait for various reasons.

When I first flew the plane, I don't remember the right rudder being such
an issue (I flew 3 times 2 years ago).

Now, the right rudder needs a lot of attention, almost all the time.
Even in straight and level at cruise, some right rudder needs to be in.

So, before a know-nothing student says something to the instructor, I
wanted to give a shout to you guys and see what your thoughts
might be.

I understand the 152 has more need for right rudder than other planes.
Have others had this experience?
What should I look for?
What should I say - if anything?

I know it's not "no rudder needed", maybe I'm just not a very good pilot
yet.

Thanks,

Gary

Not sure why you wouldn't talk to your instructor ...thats what he is there
for !!

Regards, BMC