Old November 17th 03, 11:28 AM
Matthew S. Whiting

Cub Driver wrote:
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:10:13 -0800, "BTIZ"
wrote:

cheaper I might agree with... but safer??

Let's put it this way. If you had a very valuable package that just
had to get there, would you take it to the post office or to Fed Ex?

Depends on how big a hurry I'm in. I've found the USPS as reliable as
either Fed Ex or UPS, just slower ... but much cheaper. I don't doubt
that a private ATC would be more efficient, but it wouldn't matter as
none of us could afford to fly privately any longer.

When you go through airport security, would you feel safer in Boston
(where the screeners are federal employees) or in Haifa (where they
are private)?

Haifa, but not because they are private, because they have LOTS more
experience.

Matt